My battleground is the field.My weopen is my soccer bootsMy mission is to win the GAME [ Killer Azfar rises from the dark to KILL! ]
Saturday, November 10, 2007

WOOOHOOO!!!!! Came back from a holiday trip to KL. Let's go through the days.

First day Wed(7/11/07)
Drove from here to Jejantas in Melaka it was like a 2 hour drive. We went off at 3p.m.. So we reached there at 5p.m.. My cousin Nizam reached there first by half an hour earlier. His dad drove damn fast while dad drove at arnd 120km/h. I was awake the whole journey. Looking at rthe scenery. Actually nothing much except when we past this hill which had a breathtaking view.When I reached Jejantas I prayed and ate b4 moving on again.From here we went straight to the hotel. We stayed at the Micasa Hotel. A great hotel with great facilities and great room service.we took 4 hors I think coz we reasched there at arnd 9. Nizam's dad who lead the way got lost. Fortunately he knew where to go.It took us arnd 40 mins to get out frm the and the road was pack with cars. Unfortunately my dad got a little too behind Nizam's car and we were lost. We called them and told us where we were and arnd 30 mins we met up with them.I was totally exhausted. I and Nizam kept in contact using the walkie-talkie I brought.Finally when we reached the hotel I fell into the the comfy chair. My incle (nizam's dad) asked the boys to walk arnd the area.(Nizam me and Nizam's second youngest bro)we walked aarnd the area towards the KL Twin Tower was not very far actually. We entered the shopping centre directly below the two towers. I think it was called Suria KLCC I think it was as big as Lot1 or probably bigger.We went arnd the plaza looking for a fast food reataurant. We went to Pizza Hut and ate.we ate a large pizza and we cracked a few jokes. Then my uncle told about the tabasco sauce and the arabatia sauce andafew more. Man he is very knowlegdeable.Then we wnet home after buying dunkin donuts for the rest of the family who were resting at home. Then we watched The Wild on TV b4 dozing off. I think it was arnd 12 a.m..
( i got problem sleeping I think I slept at 1 a.m.)
Second day 8/11/07 Thursday
I woke up at 3.30 and watched soccer with my uncle on TV. I then slept and woke up 6:15 just a 15min slept . I prayed and continued sleeping.Woke up and 8 in the morning. I bathed and went to have breakfast in a coffee shop and ate Roti Canai that's Malaysian for Roti Prata.Then we wnt Bukit Tinggi a 4 hour drive. we wnet different places like a place where it looks like castle which was actually a hotel.LL the hote is expensive and not good coz if u wan to travel arnd u need to drive out of the place for like an hour. It is deep in the jungle on the the high hills. The pressure pretty high too. we walked arnd then like an hour after we went somewhere else. We went to the rabbit farm a 15 mins drive inside the area. I played the paintball game. Juz shooting actually. My smaller coz is a good marksman 5/5 target. I got 4/5. Hey I tried the smaller one while he tried the the easiest of all target. Nizam got 3/5. Then we went to Genting Highland. We drove halfway up and took a cable car for the rest of the journey. Pretty exciting. Then walked arnd the plaza which was pretty big and crowded very crowded. Ate At KFC. Went arnd the plaza again. Then went back to the hotel. On the way we bought food so we can eat during the night. Ouh yeah my sis lost one of her slippers.I think when she got in the car she left one behind. So for the rest of the day she was one slipperless. She did not bring xtra footwear.Slept at arnd 12 a.m. dat day.
Third day 9/11/07 Friday.
The last day. The same thing but this time afew went to buy breakfats while the rest stayed. After breakfast we wnet swimming for 2 hours until 12 p.m.Then we went to Suria KLCC again this time only the females went coz the males need to go to their Friday prayer. we joined them later on. We ate BK. walked arnd the plaza and outside at he park. Then at arnd 4p.m. we went home. On the way we stopped at Ayer Keruh and went to Jusco to buy Kitchen stuff and snacks and others. We even bought pizza at Shakey's Pizza we waited like 20 mins. then we continued driving. We stopped again at Gelang Patah and bought fruits and headed straight for home sweet home.

Dat was all. Surprisingly went I got home I got 7 messages lol. Now I'm still exhausted from the journey so BB. Pictures will be updated nxt pot so BB!

2:29 PM ; noMUSIC; noLIFEY

Things on ME

azfar
# 121094
# a Kranjian.
# Once a West Grovian
# A soccer star wannabe!

Favs&Dislikes

Favs
# Music.
# Soccer.
# frens.
# Computer.
# Sabo ppls.
# Me Best Buddies Shafiq, Hairul, Haikel, Khairi and addition of Shaufy, Jun Jie and Nathan



hate&hate

hates
# Backstabbers.
# irritating ppls.
# School.
# Probably a few more...


Speak To Me





<


Other Deathly and Killer Frens or for short Links

Links from all me frenzz .

My P6 Frenzz .

6B( now officialy dead) #
Iswarya #
Rebecca #
Me best mate and my man Shafiq #
My bro Zhi Ren #
See Yin #
My Secondary sch frenz .

Chuan Ri #
Hui Ling #
Donavan #
Andy #
Mandon/Mantou #
Wen Ji #
Cillian #
Brandon #
Luqman #


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
#


Listen to me
catch me.

  • January 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008



  • hopes

    #Too get good grades for all my exams
    # XBOX 360(juz hopes this one sure nvr get one)
    # Play Counter Strike
    #Play for Nxt year soccer team in the first 11 and as a midfielder

    Video

    # Zoids episode 1

    # Gears Of Wars Trailer

    " # SOCCER BLOOPERS*A MUST WATCH*FUNNY!!!!!!

    " designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshop
    musicradioblogclub
    imagefortminorwebsite
    brushesEchoica Brushes

    Echoica Brushes