My battleground is the field.My weopen is my soccer bootsMy mission is to win the GAME [ Killer Azfar rises from the dark to KILL! ]
Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The second week of hoildays ... Ithink or was it the first well I dun care whatever it is I still haven start my hw YET!!!!!!!!! So Lazy man....Well start with the early morning how I stated my day. I woke up from sleep and realise I was late for soccer I went back to sleep. It was A BIG MISTAKE> I was holding the key to enter the cage containing all the soccer equipments. Later my mom woke me up coz Shaufy called me he told me to come becoz they need the key. I was so shock I quickly bathe and got reay for soccer. I jogged to the bus stop and took the bus. Man the bus was pretty slow. When I alighted at the CCK Station, I ran to school which was not far...When I reach there the team were doing sprints and drills I can't really see. I got stitch when I reached there.I gave them the key and cahnged into my boots. Instantly we played a two-sided game. The funny thing was I scored 6 total without oplaying properly. The whole team horribly until Samuel "ole'd " 4 person at 4 touches. A damn funny game. what makes it worse was the condition of the pitch muddy and slippery and the weather is not helping too.

After that I went to Limbang coffee shop and ate Nasi lemak with my soccer frens. Then I went home to find out my mom was not at home. I rode on my bike for a while. When she came home I bathe angain and slept till 3.30. Woke and started to use the com and ate again and prayed and then plaed for a while b4 blogging now.

Yesterday was great(BBQ PARTAYE) I fanned till my hand ached and cramped up till now. the charcoal hit my leg causing a little burn there.

Ouh Yeah I just add a new vid on my blog a funny vid! Hope u guys like it and ouh yeah dun 4 get to comment!

DAt's all folks
BB

6:13 PM ; noMUSIC; noLIFEY

Things on ME

azfar
# 121094
# a Kranjian.
# Once a West Grovian
# A soccer star wannabe!

Favs&Dislikes

Favs
# Music.
# Soccer.
# frens.
# Computer.
# Sabo ppls.
# Me Best Buddies Shafiq, Hairul, Haikel, Khairi and addition of Shaufy, Jun Jie and Nathan



hate&hate

hates
# Backstabbers.
# irritating ppls.
# School.
# Probably a few more...


Speak To Me





<


Other Deathly and Killer Frens or for short Links

Links from all me frenzz .

My P6 Frenzz .

6B( now officialy dead) #
Iswarya #
Rebecca #
Me best mate and my man Shafiq #
My bro Zhi Ren #
See Yin #
My Secondary sch frenz .

Chuan Ri #
Hui Ling #
Donavan #
Andy #
Mandon/Mantou #
Wen Ji #
Cillian #
Brandon #
Luqman #


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
#


Listen to me
catch me.

  • January 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008



  • hopes

    #Too get good grades for all my exams
    # XBOX 360(juz hopes this one sure nvr get one)
    # Play Counter Strike
    #Play for Nxt year soccer team in the first 11 and as a midfielder

    Video

    # Zoids episode 1

    # Gears Of Wars Trailer

    " # SOCCER BLOOPERS*A MUST WATCH*FUNNY!!!!!!

    " designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshop
    musicradioblogclub
    imagefortminorwebsite
    brushesEchoica Brushes

    Echoica Brushes