My battleground is the field.My weopen is my soccer bootsMy mission is to win the GAME


THIS IS BLADE LIGER MIRAGE . The mixture of orange and white is GREAT!!!!!!! I hope I can get this one..... sadly if I'm not mistaken, they say it is limited..... but nvm..... At least I got the main one!
Links from all me frenzz .
My P6 Frenzz .
6B( now officialy dead) #
Iswarya #
Rebecca #
Me best mate and my man Shafiq #
My bro Zhi Ren #
See Yin #
My Secondary sch frenz .
Chuan Ri #
Hui Ling #
Donavan #
Andy #
Mandon/Mantou #
Wen Ji #
Cillian #
Brandon #
Luqman #

#Too get good grades for all my exams
# XBOX 360(juz hopes this one sure nvr get one)
# Play Counter Strike
#Play for Nxt year soccer team in the first 11 and as a midfielder
# Gears Of Wars Trailer
" # SOCCER BLOOPERS*A MUST WATCH*FUNNY!!!!!!
"
designer-Chronicles
imageeditoradobephotoshop
musicradioblogclub
imagefortminorwebsite
brushesEchoica Brushes