Wah... what a day, yesterday oso veri bad.Let's see.... which day should I talk first....mayb yesterday .
Yesterday went out to Lot1 wif my frens we walked around....I thought after this I'll be at home sleeping but the instant I reached home I need to change my clothes then my family and I went to East Coast 4 a swim.I do not want to swim at first but I cannot resist not swimming so I swam..After tired of swimming we went o our coz house to pray b4 going out again...We went to IMM to eat and buy sumthing and walk around we walked for quite along time....after that we went home and my legs is very tired!We reached home at around 10++ close to 11.so it was like 12 hours going out.I thought I would sleep before my head even touched my pillow but I WAS WRONG TOTALLY WRONG! I cannot sleep! I dunno y... I noe there's soccer tmr but I juz can't sleep. I stayed awake until around 1.30 a.m. I slept but then woke up at 2 a.m and I stayed awake until 2.30 but woke up again and 3. Then finally at 3.45++ I slept and woke at 5.30.I lied till I was told to pray...which then is today...
Today was O.K. and surprisingly I'm ot very tired at all.I went for my soccer training at 8 but sadly there's oni 5 sec1 soccer boys including me.JJ cannot come, Sam mayb come but will be late, Farizul I dunno same with Syukri and Irwan. We had a few laughs during the training .Then after training, we joined the 'B' boys for a match.At first we were a bit shocked to hear that and oso scared but in the end we had fun.I did O.K I dribbled past afew players b4 passing the ball to the 'B' boys(in my team durh... btw 'B' boys are sec 3 and above)During the game I hurt my arm which is still pain now...I cannot movit without feeling the pain.Well dat's all actually.
till we meet again in another post and I'll mayb show u a few photos.
BB!