My battleground is the field.My weopen is my soccer bootsMy mission is to win the GAME [ Killer Azfar rises from the dark to KILL! ]
Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm back! Today is veri awesome I played the Gears Of Wars again!Its a must play for those who likes to play Counter Strike, Half Life or Team Fortress.The game is DAMN NICE!!!Starting of the was not dat good actually but close to the end of the day is awesome!But too bad can't have a sleepover coz he going to Redang an off shore island .Anyways completed most of my hw oredi left the history and the science and letter writing! 3 more!What's worse is I left my SCIENCE TXT BK IN THE LOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but nvm mind I can borrow the book from Jun Jie or Bala. I need to buck up on my english dat's y I doing English assessments.Tmr I going to train my self do jogging to prepare for my training and the tournament coming up later after the June holidays.Hope we make it to the finals and win the tournament and hope I score again!My right arm from the elbow and above have been aching 4 a long time.I hope it will recover soon.Maybbecoz I done to much arm exercise...Anyways I've got to go!
BB!
and again
and again
and for the last time BB!

9:50 PM ; noMUSIC; noLIFEY

Things on ME

azfar
# 121094
# a Kranjian.
# Once a West Grovian
# A soccer star wannabe!

Favs&Dislikes

Favs
# Music.
# Soccer.
# frens.
# Computer.
# Sabo ppls.
# Me Best Buddies Shafiq, Hairul, Haikel, Khairi and addition of Shaufy, Jun Jie and Nathan



hate&hate

hates
# Backstabbers.
# irritating ppls.
# School.
# Probably a few more...


Speak To Me





<


Other Deathly and Killer Frens or for short Links

Links from all me frenzz .

My P6 Frenzz .

6B( now officialy dead) #
Iswarya #
Rebecca #
Me best mate and my man Shafiq #
My bro Zhi Ren #
See Yin #
My Secondary sch frenz .

Chuan Ri #
Hui Ling #
Donavan #
Andy #
Mandon/Mantou #
Wen Ji #
Cillian #
Brandon #
Luqman #


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
#


Listen to me
catch me.

  • January 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008



  • hopes

    #Too get good grades for all my exams
    # XBOX 360(juz hopes this one sure nvr get one)
    # Play Counter Strike
    #Play for Nxt year soccer team in the first 11 and as a midfielder

    Video

    # Zoids episode 1

    # Gears Of Wars Trailer

    " # SOCCER BLOOPERS*A MUST WATCH*FUNNY!!!!!!

    " designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshop
    musicradioblogclub
    imagefortminorwebsite
    brushesEchoica Brushes

    Echoica Brushes